Dr.Jeannine Jannot is an expert in psychology, student well-being and a returning guest on the show.
In this very important conversation, we talk about the crucial aspects of peer pressure, achievement culture that students face and how we can create a conducive environment for them to march forward in their lives.
Dr.Jannot and I discuss the following -
* What is achievement culture and have we been seeing this only recently?
*How students respond to this scenario
*Are all students able to find a test score based system conducive to their learning and development?
* What hiccups do students face and how does this impact their morale?
* What role should teachers play in being able to help students better?
* Can the system be tweaked to help serve both students and educators to stay motivated
* Growth mindset, fixed mindset and their relevance in this context.
* Role of parents, peer pressure, impact of society/ social media
* How can we correct this scenario
* Will all this change only if we adopt a non quantifiable, non measuring approach
* How can we foster an environment of great thinkers and learners
* Anxiety, burnout & limiting student potential in myriad of ways
* Her book release, and much more ....
Follow the podcast on Spotify, Google, Apple , Amazon or wherever you source podcasts from.
Fresh leaf forever website has all the episodes for anyone to enjoy.
Follow me on Instagram for interesting digital media content and all that I do and follow me on twitter as well.
Follow the podcast instagram @freshleafforever for all things relating to the podcast and twitter @freshleafforev1 to provide feedback. Spread the good word about it to friends and family.
Also, click this Buzzsprout link to get started with your own podcasting hosting service with Buzzsprout.
Following the above link let's Buzzsprout know we sent you, gets you a $20 Amazon gift card if you sign up for a paid plan, and helps support our show.
You can also support this show otherwise by using support the show link at the bottom.
Fresh leaf forever podcast comes to you from Listen Ponder Change LLC, founded by Host Vai Kumar.
Follow host Vai on Instagram , twitter for interesting digital media & daily life topics. Head to my website for enlightening blogs & content.
This podcast comes to you from Listen Ponder Change LLC, founded by Vai Kumar.
Every support the show contribution is much appreciated !!