This episode is with our guest Paige Roberts who is currently assisting athletes all over the world ranging from youth, teen, NCAA, USA National Athletes, MMA, NFL, MLB, NHL and weekend warriors in reaching their full sports and life performance potential!
Paige uses Performance Neuro training to provide sports injury intensive recovery sessions, and sports and life performance coaching. Having been a collegiate athlete herself, this discussion is highly engaging and relatable to every current athlete and aspiring athletes, to harness tools that can help in their journey.
Vai and Paige talk about the following in this very meaningful, eye opening and insightful episode: (Check Chapter listing of this episode for specific discussion areas and start times)
- Paige Roberts' journey in sports psychology and neuro science further to being an NCAA athlete
- Performance wellness and her roles as athlete, trainer, coach, social worker
- Athletes, support system around athletes
- Injuries in athletes and why they tend to manifest more and more
- Significance of psychological side as it relates to performance
- Physical vs mental
- Quality over quantity
- Recovery methods and protocols
- Nutrition, mind and body and techniques
- Brain Spotting, light therapy and Audio Visual Entrainment techniques
- Breaking the stigma and bringing the much needed focus to mental health of athletes
- Signs of deterioration in athletes and contributing factors like sleep etc.
- Sports culture in locker rooms, support system
- Inner circle of athletes - coaches, training staff, parents - their role in ensuring well being of athletes
- Role of empathy for coaches and support staff in this
- Tips for athletes to focus on and feel better everyday
- Paige's docu- series on this and other work related info, contact information
Follow the podcast on Spotify, Google, Apple , Amazon or wherever you source podcasts from.
Fresh leaf forever website has all the episodes for anyone to enjoy.
Follow me on Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREEInstacart - Groceries delivered in as little as 1 hour.
Free delivery on your first order over $35.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show
Videos available on YouTube channel.
Follow host Vai on socials - Instagram , YouTube, Facebook for thought leadership content.
Head to my website for enlightening blogs & service offerings.
This podcast comes to you from Listen Ponder Change LLC, founded by Vai Kumar.
Every support the show contribution is much appreciated !!
Subscribe https://www.buzzsprout.com/1436179/support and help us amplify our voice and reach!