Combining food that we put on our plate and planning meals lot of times seems to be a mystery.
Our guest Divya Alter, who owns the famous Manhattan restaurant Divya's kitchen, and co-founder of Bhagavat Life, an Ayurvedic culinary school, talks about aspects of food combining in this episode.
Vai and Divya discuss how best one can do this across different cuisines of the world.
Here are some areas we focus on, in this wonderful dialogue -
- Divya’s introduction to Shaka Vansıya Ayurveda, her journey and what it is
- Mixing and matching ingredients the correct way to create delicious meals in any cuisine
- Eating based on seasons, geography and crucial factors
- Examples of good food combinations and common mistakes
- Cultures and eating habits and role of habitual, routine eating practices
- Role of spices(across the world) in ensuring digestive compatibility
- Autoimmune conditions and eating
- Impact of bad eating practices on health
- Easy ways to resolve and achieve food compatibility
- Body types and feeding according to one's needs
- Creating meals ideal for everyone in the family
- Reasons why cooking fresh and eating warm meals is necessary
- About Divya's book "What to Eat for How You Feel : The New Ayurvedic Kitchen" and her upcoming book release "Joy of Balance An Ayurvedic Guide to Cooking with Healing Ingredients"
- Her upcoming Master Class on everything relating to cooking healthy and feeling one's best
- Divya's website (http://www.divyas.com) and information on workshops, classes
Follow the podcast on Spotify, Google, Apple , Amazon or wherever you source podcasts from. Fresh leaf forever website has all the episodes for anyone to enjoy.
Follow me on Instagram for interesting digital media content and all that I do and follow me on twitter as well.
Also, click this Buzzsprout link to get started with your own podcasting hosting service with Buzzsprout.
Following the above link let's Buzzsprout know we sent you, gets you a $20 Amazon gift card if you sign up for a paid plan, and helps support our show.
You can also support this show otherwise by using support the show link at the bottom.
Fresh leaf forever podcast comeBuzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREEInstacart - Groceries delivered in as little as 1 hour.
Free delivery on your first order over $35.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show
Follow host Vai on Instagram , twitter for interesting digital media & daily life topics. Head to my website for enlightening blogs & content.
This podcast comes to you from Listen Ponder Change LLC, founded by Vai Kumar.
Every support the show contribution is much appreciated !!